Tuesday 10 May 2011

Konad M39 Butterflies & Flowers

 
Colours used: Rimmel 60 Seconds Vinyl Stars in 626 Be a Star, No7 Stay Perfect Crystal Pink, Claire's Chip Resistant Pink Glitter, Konad SP Purple & Konad SP White.


Plates used: Konad M29.

As always start with an undercoat to prevent your nails from staining. Then paint just the tips with a sparkling Pink varnish. (This doesn't have to be perfect as the stamp will cover any mistakes.) Then paint the rest of the nail with a paler/pearl pink varnish.

Allow to dry for at least 2-3 minutes before stamping. I chose the Liner Floral stamp and the single Butterfly (both circled in image below). I carefully stamped where the two colours meet on the nail, ensuring that the design crosses both. I had to stamp my nail twice.

Butterfly time!!! I carefully stamped the butterfly in the bottom corner of each of my nails with White Konad special polish. I done each at a slightly different angle to add to the 'graffitti effect' of the nails - I didn't want any two nails to be identical. I also randomly dabbed some pink glitter across the butterflies and some of the flower stamp.
Finally I stamped the Purple Butterflies. I done some centred, some off-centre and each at a slightly different angle.
Allow to dry fully before sealing with a top coat.



No comments:

Post a Comment