Friday 20 May 2011

Konad M71


Colours used: Rimmel Lycra Pro- 293 Pop Rose (again!) White Konad SP, Black Konad SP.
Plate used: Konad M71 & M3.


I had an interview today, I had to have plain nails as I didn't know what kind of an environment it would be! It went well, but I was still rattling with nerves when I got home. Luckily there was something nice in the post to take my mind off it! My new black Konad polish had arrived, so i decided to try out the plate I'd being saving for this special occasion :) I bought plate M71 just for the pretty fishnet & flower design. I was very disappointed with how it stamped. I tried with a load of different polishes, I swiped the scraper in different directions, still didn't get a single complete stamp :(
See all the gaps? Click for a larger view. But from a distance it does look quite good :)

My new Konad Top Coat also arrived today. I found it very thick and gloopy to work with- it took well over an hour to completely solidify on my nail. Next time I will try to use as small a layer as possible. Interested in seeing if it extends the life of my nail stamps any longer than my regular cheap top coat.

I added some white flowers from plate M3 to fill in some of the parts that didn't stamp,  it also helps the design to 'pop' as the black on pink is quite subtle.

I will try this plate again as I really want it to work! 


One of the better stamps! I really like the tulips @ the top :)

Randomly placed flowers to cover the gaps!


No comments:

Post a Comment