Sunday 15 May 2011

Bundle Monster 224 Flower Power!



Colours used: Rimmel Lycra Pro- 293 Pop Rose, Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish-239 Your Majesty, Honey Pink Konad SP.

Plate used: Bundle Monster 224

 Something quick and cheerful today. I want to try add a different plate for each Bundle Monster plate over the next few weeks. There are a few plates that don't really appeal to me, but i will give them all a go :) I'm starting with one of my favourites, I love the floral full nail designs as they're quick and look really great. I love using the same colour in different shades as the print is so bold, it gives a really subtle yet professional finish.
No matter how many times I stamped this design it smudged slightly as I stamped it, I think it is a fault with this plate as I have heard other bloggers complain about this. It is still a really nice stamp, and one that I will use over and over, and on I want to try in as many colours as I can  :)


1 comment: