Wednesday 11 May 2011

Bundle Monster 224


Colours used: Rimmel Lycra Pro- 293 Pop Rose, Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish-239 Your Majesty, White Konad SP.


Plates used: BM-225

This is a nice, simple design. I started by painting a single undercoat and once that had dried I added two coats of Rimmel Lycra Pro Pink varnish. The Lycra polish takes a little bit longer to dry, but it is worth the wait as it lasts ages without chipping!

I then chose a nice big fern design from my Bundle Monster plates, BM-225, and tried my best (unsuccessfully!) to centre it on each nail. I stamped with Konad SP in white.

I finished by randomly dapping little spots of silver polish at random points on the ferns.

I thought the pink would be too PINK-it is quite a bold shade, but the large white design tones it down without taking from it.
Overall I quite like this mani, it is definately the most noticable one I have done to date, it was very simple and I'm happy with the finished look :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment