Friday 6 May 2011

Bundle Monster 224 Purple Flowers

Hurray, my Bundle Monster plates arrived today!!! I ordered them from Amazon.com 6 days ago, they cost $17.99 & $4 shipping to Ireland. They are now also available on Amazon.co.uk.

This is the first design I tried, I loved it so much I had to try it on all my nails!!!
Here it is...

I used BM-224 and Rimmel Lycra PRo Professional Finish polish (312 Ultra Violet). I painted a base coat, two coats of polish and allowed 5 minutes to dry completely before I started stamping. 

Stamping is a messy process!! I stained a hole on my wooden table with some nail varnish-remover soaked cotton buds, so I now use a plastic serving tray lined with a sheet of A4 paper. 

The stamp was big enough to fit over even my thumb nail, so none of my nails needed to be double stamped.

I love how this looks, but I have a feeling that I will be changing my nails tonight in order to try out some other plates ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment