Wednesday 18 May 2011

Konad M83 Subtle Leaves


Click any image to enlarge
Colours used: Rimmel 60 Seconds - 819 Green with Envy,, Blue Konad SP, White Konad SP.
Plate used: Konad M83, Bundle Monster 222

I have to wear green in work, so I wanted to wear something loud and clashing ;) The photos do not do this design any justice, the clashing colours stand out much more in real life, I think the flash has dulled the Konad Blue polish.


This mani is painted with an undercoat and two layers of Rimmel's 60 Second Green polish. The undercoat stops the dark polish from staining my nails.


I chose to print the fern design from image plate Konad M83 in blue which gave a beautiful subtle impression. 

I then stamped the butterfly from plate BM 222 onto the nails on my ring fingers and thumbs in the bottom corners. (I realised afterwards that BM 208 has a beautiful little leaf design which would perfectly match the leafy design on M83, shall use that next time!)

Again go over with a top coat to prevent chipping and add a few days extra to your mani. 


No comments:

Post a Comment