Wednesday 25 May 2011

BM 203 Retro Squares


Colours used: Nail Paint by Barry M-317 Blue Moon. Konad SP Summer Blue.
Plate used: Bundle Monster 203.
 
Another day where inspiration refused to strike!
So I decided to try a lesser used BM plate, and one that would be effective without the need to stamp over with another plate. I think this would look fantastic with a holographic polish, it would give it a real sci-fi feel :)
This design stamped really well, the plate did not have to be cleaned in between each stamp - a problem I find with a lot of other full nail designs on the BM plates. I like the Barry M ice blue polish in the background, it is an almost transparent polish so I needed 3 coats and could still see tru the tips.
This would also look really good stamped in two-tone blue and purple like a design a done a few days ago, or even blue and pink.

(I'm waiting on a shipment of China Glaze polishes that's very slowly making it's way to me from Hong Kong, the package is filled with bold metallic and glittering colours, and I will be using this plate time and time again!)




No comments:

Post a Comment