Wednesday 25 May 2011

Konad M73 Thundercats!!

 Colours used: Rimmel Lycra Pro in 500 Peppermint, Konad SP Dark Purple & Konad SP Summer Blue
.Plate used: Konad M73.

I have a massive collection of polishes that I buy online and then when they arrive I decide that I don't like them. Two of these polishes are Rimmel's 60 Second  - 400 Scarlet and Maybelline's Express Finish Diamonds - Gold 40. These are two irridescent shades. I used two coats of the Rimmel followed by one coat of the Gold, which gave a lovely gold/pink hue depending on the light.
The design I chose from plate M73 was one I didn't think I'd ever use! But I love this!!!
It is a really striking design, I love the colour combinations and plan on mixing all my transparent polishes in future, instead of ignoring them ;)



Ooooh I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment