Wednesday 18 May 2011

Konad M83 Hearts


Colours used: Nail Paint by Barry M-293 Grey,  White Konad SP.
Plate used: Konad M83
 
 This is a very quick yet striking manicure. I absolutely love the grey and white. You need two coats with this varnish, which has a lovely shine when completed. I was originally going to stamp black Konad SP but didn't think it would be visable, so decided to contrast with bright white. 

The result is absolutely adorable!! Ok, it is a pain to get the stamp centred, and even more of a pain trying to get the lines straight! But I'm still only a beginner and quite happy with the finished look :)

This was my first time using Barry M nail polish. I bought it in Superdrug, it was on special, 2 for €7.99, I think it was half price. Time will tell if it is good quality or not, but goes on smooth and has a beautiful deep finished colour. Once it wears well I'm a fan!


Please excuse the cuticle line, I hadn't finished cleaning it up yet!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment