Friday 27 May 2011

M83 Fatal Polish!

   
Colours used: Essence multi Dimension xxxl shine Nail Polish in shade 20-Fatal Black & Konad SP White
.Plate used: Konad M83.

I done something very scary today, I bought black nail varnish  :O
I have never ever worn black, I always thought it was a goth-only colour and stayed at the other end of the colour spectrum! But today I decided to bite the bullet and go for it.
I'm loving Essence polishes lately, they're cheap and cheerful & so far I've been lucky as none have chipped. I chose one called Multi Dimension in shade 20-Fatal (what a great name!) It is a beautiful wet-look polish, and only €2.99.
I needed two coats as the first was kind of a liquorish transparent colour - not nice, and it took about 20 minutes to dry - even then it was still tacky, but I deemed it ready to stamp.
Now a bold colour needs a bold pattern, so I picked a beautiful Lotus-like print from plate M83 which always reminds me of Harlequin wallpaper. I stamped in Konad White.

This Mani was just going to be a test as I'm going out tonight and had planned a spectacular French Mani in pink & silver, but I think I'll keep this. It will definitely get noticed and I'm looking forward to hearing some feedback!


1 comment: