Saturday 28 May 2011

Konad M64 Red and Gold

 Colours used: Barry M Nail Paint - 273 Raspberry, Revlon -  900 Gold Get 'Em & Konad SP Black
.Plate used: Konad M64.
I just bought this great new red nail varnish called Barry M - 273 Raspberry. It is a lovely colour with a hint of raspberry/cherry fusion.
 
I applied two coats and then sponged on gold tips using a transparent glitter gold varnish, I used Revlon's Gold - 900 Get 'Em.
I use a make-up sponge for this technique, starting at the tips and working half-way down the nail so that there is more varnish on the tips. After it has dried I go over the top-most parts for added colour-blending.

At this point my cat Lucy decided to lie on the cushion I was using to photograph my nails on, so I used her instead =^..^=
Lucy sticking her tongue out - she's usually much prettier :)
I then chose Konad M64, the criss-cross motif, and stamped it in black.
Then a thin layer of top-coat to seal the design, and Voila!! ***The gold stamp took aaaagggeeesss to dry, next time will ensure that I pick up less varnish with the make-up sponge :)

No comments:

Post a Comment