Wednesday 8 June 2011

M83 Leaf Motif!


Colours used: Rimmel Lycrya Pro Professional Polish in 385- Hot List & Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish in 239- Your Majesty.
Plate used: Konad M83

 OK I haven't posted in a while but I've been keeping track of all my mani's & have pics so will post them all up over the next few days. I'll start with this delicious deep Purple mani with a shimmering silver Leaf design.
I bought this Purple/Brown/Red (seriously!!) polish while I was waiting on my delivery of China Glaze. I painted two coats, and couldn't decide if it was beautiful or ugly! It is definitely unique! (I have since decided that I rather love it :D )

Anyway I first tried stamping in Red to try pick up on the red iridescent sheen that goes tru it, but it clashed awfully, so I tried a shimmering Silver. I think it matches much better, in some light the silver cannot be seen at all, which adds to the beauty of it when the light hits it. It is an interesting combination of colours which changes in different light, I'm not usually a big fan of dark coloured nails but this is helping me change my mind!!
Beautiful or ugly...I can't decide!!!


2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I love subtle stamping. Great job with the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it, very elegant!

    ReplyDelete