Thursday 9 June 2011

Bundle Monster 206 Glitter Balls ;)


Colours used: Nail Paint by Barry M - 296 Coral, Konad SP Black, China Glaze Fairy Dust.
Plate used:Bundle Monster 206

I bought a beautiful Coral coloured polish & couldn't wait to try it! I love the Barry M colours, (I also bought a beautiful yellow which I will try out asap.)
The Barry M Coral (296) is a beautiful, bold, almost - neon colour. I chose to stamp with black as it would really make the Coral 'pop'.

I stamped on what I can only describe as 'Balls on Strings' design from my Bundle Monster plates. Now Having studied Bundle Monster I have come to the conclusion that they do indeed make great plates with great designs, but there is quite a few that - if sold separately - I would never purchase. This plate is one of them. Apart from the Japanese symbol I have never used it. Abyhow, I have set myself a challenge to dive into the unknown & stamped this design.
I didn't like it. But it did stamp well, so I kept it for a day to see if it would grow on me.

In order to make it a bit more appealing I used a glitter top coat to seal this design. I used China Glaze's Fairy Dust, which is an extremely holographic glitter. Maybe a bit too much for this design, the polish was bold enough, but I like shiny things so I was happy with the finished look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment