Wednesday 8 June 2011

Mobile Art

Colours used: Konad SP White
Plate used: Konad M73

Just a quick post to show you how I stamped my mobile!
I used the large Floral design on Plate M73, but in order to make the design fit I only put polish on 1/3 of the plate before scraping and stamping. In all it took less than five minutes to complete. No top-coat necessary!!
I really didn't think it would last, I thought it would wear off in my pocket or tru general use, as I use my mobile a lot! But it is as fresh as the day I put it on, which is nearly a week ago now.
And now my mobile matches my nails!!! I just need to find more things now to stamp, thinking of doing my Macbook next, but that may take a while...



2 comments:

  1. Very cool! I keep considering stamping other than my nails but I can never make the jump and actually do it. I love the way this looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how it lasts! This was a trial stamp, I think my phone will now become an extension of my nails & get a new mani every week :)

    ReplyDelete