Wednesday 8 June 2011

BM 224 Flowers For Audrey


Colours used: China Glaze - For Audrey, China Glaze - Ruby Pumps, Konad SP Black.
Plate used:Bundle Monster 224


I cannot tell you how much I love my new China Glaze polishes!!! I bought them on Ebay for under $3 each (& shipping). I was warned previously to only buy 6 at a time or Customs will come banging on my door ;) I have been dying to try out For Audrey polish ever since I started stamping. I'm delighted to say it's not over-rated, it is a beautiful, smooth polish & even works for stamping! Happy days!!!

So I chose the chunkier Floral design from BM 224 (there is two flower designs on this plate, I picked the one with the bigger flowers) and after painting on two coats of beautiful For Audrey polish & allowing to dry, I stamped the flowers with Black Konad special polish.

When I was finished stamping & the SP had dried I dotted the centre of the flowers with China Glaze Ruby Pumps, a delicious deep Crimson glitter polish.

Don't forget to finish with a clear coat for added shine and to seal in your design!!! (Oops an accidental rhyme!)



No comments:

Post a Comment