Thursday 9 June 2011

Konad M56 & M71 Dainty Yellow

 
Colours used: Nail Paint by Barry M - 307 Lemon I/C, Konad SP White, Konad SP Black.
Plate used: Konad Plates M56 & M71.

I should be going to bed, but I'll post my current mani first, as I prob won't get a chance to post for a few days, as I'm rearing a litter of kittens! (I work in an animal shelter, hence the state of my hands, and every now & then I'm handed oprhan babies to rear.)
So here is my Summer Days manicure (I'm ignoring the fact that we are forcast SNOW- in JUNE!)
Over a base coat I painted two coats of Barry M's Lemon I/C (307). I would have painted another but I was afraid it would chip. It is a much paler colour than it looks on the bottle, I thought it would be a bit brighter. But I still like it :)
I stamped with one of the white tip designs from plate M56 - the thicker tip with the swirl design. This is a really beautiful nail tip, it would look really good on pink too - very girly!
As a focal point I stamped bows from Konad Plate M71 on my ring fingers in Black.
I think this is a very sweet design, much more dainty than I would usually go for, I'm a tomboy at heart ;)


1 comment:

  1. hi! I love this tip design. I have the mash dupe of this tip and it's all smudgy. I'll have to try again because this looks so cute.

    I also wanted to let you know I gave you an award on my blog as one of my top favorite bloggers. you should check it out and pass the award on. :)

    ReplyDelete