Wednesday 24 August 2011

Konad M66

Colours used: Rimmels I love Lasting Colour in 260 Green Grass, Konad SP Blue, Konad SP Purple.
Plate used: Konad M66.




This is today's mani. I had no clue what I was doing when I started, I bought this really nice murky green polish called 'Green Grass' from Rimmel's I Love Lasting Finish range (which lasts days without chipping!)
I couldn't really decide what colour to stamp on it, I tried pink but it didn't stand out enough. I flipped tru my plates looking for inspiration and found a plate I hadn't tried before, Konad M66 (pic below) which I didn't really know what to do with before!

I stamped with Konad Purple SP and then for some added detail I put some dots of blue along the sides of the stalks on the bamboo, using my new dotting tool (from Ebay).
Interesting plate, I'll definately have to play around with some of the other designs, but I was happy with how this turned out. I might try it with a butterfly on one or two fingers the next time I stamp it for some added interest :)

No comments:

Post a Comment