Wednesday 24 August 2011

Konad M57 Colour Explosion


 Colours used: China Glaze Fairy Dust (as a top coat), Barry M 307 Lemon, and Rimmels Number 819 Green With Envy, 293 Pop Rose, 312 Ultra Violet & 500 Peppermint, stamped with Konad SP Black.
Plate used: Konad M57 (again).

This was FUN!!!! :D
 Here is a pic of the 5 polishes I used:

Very simple technique, with one sweep I painted a single line of colour and aligned the next so it almost touched, without overlapping and bleeding into each other. I done each finger and than went back to the start and gave each colour a second coat. I waited 20 mins for this to dry to ensure each colour dried properly before stamping-I did not want to make any mistakes and start again!!
I used one of my favourite plates Konad M57 and stamped the beautiful Leopard print in Black, which unified all the colours. Then just to add even more fun I used China Glaze's Fairy Dust as a top coat - just one layer as it is extremely sparkly (which my phone camera didn't really pick up)
Lurve this - and it worked perfectly with the costume I was wearing for an 80's themed Dirty Dancing night out!!!

I'm only posting this pic coz my cat Lucy is in the background ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment