Wednesday 24 August 2011

Konad M57 & M2 Sexy Fishnets

 Colours used: China Glaze 693 Cherish, Konad SP Black, Konad SP White.
Plate used: Konad Plate M57 & M2.

This is my take on a french mani, sexed up with a lace fishnet print with some pretty flowers!
In hindsight it would look MUCH BETTER if I used a black base and only stamped in white, so will try that next time & try link it to this post.
Here are images of the two plates I used. I now have around 50 and have only tried half, I'm off work this week and plan on trying at least half of that so will post another 'Random stamping' page when that is done (maybe tomorrow!)
This mani was nice and got a lot of attention/compliments in work, I like the three contrasting colours but need to work on my white French tips...

No comments:

Post a Comment